Sunday, January 28, 2018

THANK YOU! Darkness Will Fall - Again!

A big THANK YOU to everyone out there who supported the latest Toyfinity release!

I have to say I was pretty stunned when I received the sellout notice on the Knight of Darkness.
We knew he was a demanded figure and we bumped the order numbers up significantly on him for this round. Currently looking at when we'll get the classic version out again (and maybe some fun variants - Scuba Gear Knight of Darkness anyone?).  If you wanted the Knight - or just more of the classic version - leave a comment on this post so I know what the demand is.
We've also heard you loud and clear - there will be more Darkness Soldiers in upcoming waves.

Above, see the combined build for Super Zobor - when Maxx Zero combines with Zeroid Zobor, a new force for good is unleashed on the universe! However, Maxx finds himself a passenger in this new more powerful body as Zobor moves to battle the Knight of Darkness...

Toyfinity should be back with another release in the first half of this year. 

Keep your eyes peeled for more great releases throughout February from the rest of the Glyos family - and jump over to the Glyos mothership at Onell Design for a great new release currently on sale.
Add the evil Redborg Syndicate to your collection today!

Ah, one last thing - Zintar the Explorer is up for an award in the Poppies this year!

Get over there and vote if you will - voting ensures Zetonian citizenship!

12 comments:

  1. I really want another shot at the Knight. Keep of the great work John!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that, I will never get my fill of Darkness! Also more Darkness heads, we need an official stealth version, I know there are stealth darkness soldier heads floating around out there...just haven't had the opportunity to track one down yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A second knight would be great! I missed the first one so I would be really happy about another one

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would buy more Darkness figures, please keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got 1 of the knights so i dont think i'd need another but since this is what i would consider the definitive version (and quite fantastic looking btw), there will probably be a continued demand. 1 thing i would do if possible is make a very slight change. Like changing the colors on the belt tampo. Its not enough to change the overall look of the figure but enough to distinguish it when looking closely. Thats the type of variation ya might expect to find on a vintage figure that went thru multiple runs.
    Just a thought. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes please! Absolutely. Would definitely love to get a Knight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, please! I would jump at another chance to get the Knight Of Darkness in the classic colors. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I missed the Knight after having spent YEARS waiting for him to show up! Please release another.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes please, I would love to get two classic color Knight of Darkness. (I missed it by 5 minutes)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey John, saw your note up top and tried to leave a comment, but isn’t showing up for me, so sorry if there’s actually double if this post - had sent an email already, but to reply to your above note; I definitely want (missed out on) Knight of Darkness, Darkness Soldiers. I’d be interested in both in recent color way and classic b&w you did a while back.
    Thanks,
    -Griffin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please, please, please do a second run on The Knight of Darkness...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I missed the classic colors Knight of Darkness by one day during its initial release and waited 3 months before getting a shot at one on ebay. I ended up paying $40 including shipping and I'm STILL thrilled, this figure is THAT GOOD! I hope you do another release so other people don't have to pay secondary market prices like I did, but to anyone reading this: if that's your only choice then DO IT. I absolutely love this figure, it goes perfectly on my shelf right next to my boxed Knight of Darkness from 1977. Thank you for making this!

    ReplyDelete