Monday, May 28, 2018

THANK YOU!

Thanks to everyone for their participation in this round!

It is difficult to know what the reaction will be to certain concepts as we move forward with expanding the mythos of the Robo Force, Star Team, and Zeroids, but I want to say thanks for your support of the vision we have had to expand the Knight of Darkness and the other Knights which inhabit the Toyfinity universe - as well as the Darkness Soldiers and the various Zeroids which battle them.
When we started concentrating on getting the Classic Zeroids into the line, it was my hope that people would see the potential of these classic characters.
I'm very pleased to see the number of builds out there making them larger characters as they had been in the classic Ideal execution.

We're at an interesting time in history where oys R Us is out of business. The K-Mart I went to throughout childhood finally closed this year...but yet, here we are expanding the universe of the Robo Force. I wouldn't be able to do it without you, so please know how much I appreciate it.

See you in a couple of months for the next release!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I love the mordles, started buying old sets on e-bay, and have gotten every new set from you. Looking forward to maybe a new jumbo mordles? Love the bright colors, underworld jumbo been done yet? Any art work for sale? I will support mordles as long as they come out.

    ReplyDelete