Monday, September 21, 2015

CRUEL thanks you!

CRUEL lives again!

Thanks to each and every person who ordered for another successful pre-order for Robo Force product.
There is no Robo Force without the fans.
I expect Cruel and Brutal to arrive in late November/December.

The next product will be up for sale next month. It's a very straightforward offering...and it's not a pre-order! Start speculating now.

I've been getting new Robo Force pages by Jerzy Drozd and these are some of the best yet. Can't wait for you guys to see them.

The rest of the fulfillment items for Club Zeton are progressing nicely and some will be arriving this year.
Mystery Maxx is one item I am specifically looking forward to getting into your hands. It is shaping up to be pretty...esoteric.

The Robo Force lives!

4 comments:

  1. I'm still a little confused, so members of Club Zeton will be receiving pieces of an unrevealed Maxx repaint? That part of Club Zeton has always been a little confusing to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joe!
      Club members will get MYSTERY MAXX - a repaint of Maxx with a special story and only available to the club.
      Club members also get a test shot of an all-new figure - which I'm hoping will ship THIS month!

      Delete
  2. I missed the pre-order for CRUEL. I am part of Club Zeton. Will there be another opportunity to get this figure? I would like to get the Ultimate CRUEL. I must have missed the e-mail update. Things have been busy with work. Let me know. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some will be available after the customer service stock is processed.
      Shoot me an e-mail once you see them shipping - or if they are loaded into the store.

      Delete