Wednesday, June 26, 2013

You in Jersey? Shoot over to the House of Fun and get Mordles in person! Plus...bonus!

 So you like toys, eh?
If you are ever in the New Jersey area, one place you definitely want to visit is the House of Fun.
The above picture is just one section of the store. He has literally TONS of toys from vintage eras through today.

And he's one of the only brick-and-mortar locations where you can get MORDLES!

Right now, The House of Fun has a special preview item from an upcoming Mordles release that you can buy today if you go there in person. While you're there, pick up some other toys too! Tell Chris I sent ya!

4 comments:

  1. Uncoming Mordles!?! DAMNIT, why don't I live closer to Jersey? 3+ hours is a long drive for preview Mordles.

    Excited to see your stuff in a toy store Doc, things seem to have come full circle eh'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant believe i wish i was in Jersey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whaaa...? Let's see, Seattle to New Jersey... nope, not gonna happen. Guess I'll have to find my zen center for now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'll be making a trip to Jersey this weekend, that place looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete